Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Married on the Fourth of July

Congratulations, Nick and Anya! As I posted earlier, they got married on July 4. It was a nice, small gathering of family and friends that met on a lake on the campus of Wellesley College. Some of the family present from Nick's side included proud-as-could-be parents Russ and Nancy H., as well as Kyle, Cameron, Gregor, Moira, Carey, Lillie and myself. Anya's family was also represented well. Nick and Anya exchanged their own vows with each other, trying not to be drowned out by the sounds of Lillie babbling and a bullfrog croaking. Below are a few of the pictures from the ceremony, and you can go here for more pictures.

Nancy H. hosted a reception at her house in Wellesley after the wedding, but unfortunately Lillie needed to get home to bed so Carey, Moira and I left early. I hope some other cousin might be able to post pictures and accounts from the rest of the night!

Nick and Anya are currently in Alaska, and I'm sure we'll hear more about it all when they come back.

1 comment:

Genie Siedler said...

Great news! I hope to bump into the newlyweds on their journey. It's a small state.

Genie